6 September — And the last 3 weeks have zoomed by. Only 1 major event to add to date, another play at APT: “Private Lives” on the 29th. The rest of the time has been work days and then pretty much of a lot of nothing otherwise. Which is exactly the way it should be.
16 August — Well here we are at 84 days into “Summer” — since Memorial Day — with just another 22 days to go until Labor Day, and this is the first time I have made a point of blogging. That’s the way this Summer has been. Constant activity and, when not doing that, doing as much of nothing as possible. There’s a lot to catch up on. Right now, I’m just going to lay down the outline, and then fill in the gaps. In reverse order:
- APA convention in Toronto Aug. 6-9, highlight including a full day trip to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, just in transit coming back 1 week ago today
- July 25 — Streetcar Named Desire at APT
- June 28 – July 4 — Camping, Chequamegon
- June 21 – An Iliad at APT
- June 6 — Elaine, Lodi Mammoth Fun Run
- May 30 — Chicago, niece graduation from high school
- May 27 — Madison Mallards vs. Kalamazoo Growlers to celebrate our anniversary
- Game report
- Funnel cake with maple syrup and, just because, bacon!
- May 22-24 — Camping, Kettle Moraine State Forest Southern Unit — yes, I’m going to count this one even though this year we actually got away for our first camping trip before Memorial Day
Stay tuned for details!